The Stand With Austin Fund was established in partnership with the Entrepreneurs Foundation to receive charitable donations to support nonprofits assisting individuals and small businesses most negatively impacted by the cancellation of SXSW and least able to recover on their own.
ADDITIONAL MATCHING SUPPORT FROM
- Alamo Drafthouse
- Capital Factory
- Chris Mattson
- Chris & Liz Hyams
- Coon Family Foundation
- C3 Presents
- Darla & Jason Cohen
- Debra & Brett Hurt
- Eugene Sepulveda & Steven Tomlinson
- Joshua & Amy Vail Baer
- Lisa & Dan Graham
- Meredith Family Foundation
- Peter Zandan
- Phil & Lauren Siegel
- Mayor Adler & Diane Land
- Notley Ventures
- Vida Capital
- WP Engine
COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
- Akina Adderley, Austin-born musician & educator
- Hoover Alexander, Hoover’s Restaurant
- Emmett Beliveau, C3 Presents
- Elaine Garza, Giant Noise
- Jose Garza, Worker’s Defense Fund
- Lisa Huddelson, Titos Vodka
- Jennifer Houlihan, houilUX (formerly Austin Music People)
- Lynn Meredith, MFI Foundation
- Mike Nellis, Austin Community Foundation
- James Russell, on behalf of Mayor Steve Adler
- Eugene Sepulveda, Entrepreneurs Foundation
Complete the form below to make a donation or mail your check payable to Austin Community Foundation (Stand with Austin Fund): 4315 Guadalupe Street, Suite 300, Austin, TX 78751
Request for Proposals
The Stand with Austin Fund invites area nonprofits to submit proposals for the work they are doing to provide assistance to individuals and small businesses most negatively impacted by the cancellation of SXSW.
Learn more about our eligibility, timeline and review process in the Stand With Austin RFP.
Applicants who have not previously applied for a grant with ACF must register in our grantee portal prior to applying.
The application opens on March 26, 2020. All applicants must submit proposals to our online grant portal. Proposals are due at 5 pm on April 17, 2020.
If you have any trouble logging in or creating an account please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: funding is only available for organizations proposing support for individual and small businesses in the following industries:
- Music and Creative
- Service and Bar