One application. Hundreds of scholarships.
Whether you’ve just graduated from high school or you’re currently enrolled in college or vocational training, we’re here to support your educational goals.
“Four years ago, I was just a kid that was eager for the next chapter to begin, only to be here now, beginning another one. You have contributed to my success as a scholar and I am very appreciative of that.”AZALIA P.
RECIPIENT OF THE CHARLES AND ALICE BURTON SCHOLARSHIP
How to apply
The Foundation offers more than 100 different scholarships, each with varying criteria and award eligibility. We know that pursuing higher education can be hectic, which is why we’ve streamlined our scholarships into one application.
Follow these steps to get started:
- Step 1: Complete our general application
- Step 2: Get automatically matched with the awards you qualify for
- Step 3: Complete any additional questions for your matched scholarships
2021 scholarship timeline
- Application opens | February 1
- Application(s) due | April 15
- Award notifications sent | May 20
- Regret letters sent | May 21
- Deadline to accept or defer | July 15
- Scholarship payments sent | July 23
- Back-up recipients notified | July 26
- Back-up deadline to accept or defer | August 18
- Back-up payments sent | August 20
Commonly Asked Questions
All scholarship payments are sent directly to your educational institution, via either check or ACH payment. The total scholarship may be divided between current or future semesters. Your award should be applied to reduce your family financial contribution, not the financial aid package. Scholarship funds may not be applied towards loan payments.
Your scholarship can be used for tuition and fees at the educational institution you are enrolled in.
If you are selected as a recipient, you will receive a notification to the email address you provided in the application. This email will prompt you to ‘claim’ your award. You must sign in to the application portal and navigate to the ‘My Applications’ tab and click the ‘accept’ button for the scholarship(s) you have been offered.
Yes, ACF has many scholarships for vocational students. Please read the description of each scholarship to learn more.