One application. Hundreds of scholarships.
Whether you’ve just graduated from high school or you’re currently enrolled in college or vocational training, we’re here to support your educational goals.
“Four years ago, I was just a kid that was eager for the next chapter to begin, only to be here now, beginning another one. You have contributed to my success as a scholar and I am very appreciative of that.”AZALIA P.
RECIPIENT OF THE CHARLES AND ALICE BURTON SCHOLARSHIP
How to apply
The Foundation offers more than 100 different scholarships, each with varying criteria and award eligibility. We know that pursuing higher education can be hectic, which is why we’ve streamlined our scholarships into one application.
Follow these steps to get started:
- Step 1: Complete our general application
- Step 2: Get automatically matched with the awards you qualify for
- Step 3: Complete any additional questions for your matched scholarships
- Application opens | February 5
- Application(s) due | April 3 (by midnight CT)
- Award notifications and regret letters sent | Week of May 20
- Deadline to accept or defer | July 8
- Scholarship payments sent | Week of July 22
Please check back here February 5, 2024 for a link to the application and additional instructions. If you have questions about scholarships, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.