We make grants to improve the quality of life for Central Texans.
Last year alone we granted $36 million back into the community.
COVID-19 Emergency Relief Funds
All Together ATX
The All Together ATX Fund invites area nonprofits to submit proposals for the work they are doing to provide assistance to those most negatively impacted
by the suppression efforts for and the spread of COVID-19.
Application opens March 27 and Round 1 proposals are due April 10, 2020.
Stand With Austin
“... funding from ACF and the Hispanic Impact Fund lends a level of credibility that as a small organization we’ve not always had.”CHRISTINA COLLAZO,
FOUNDER & EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR TODOS JUNTOS
Grant application information
Organizations that meet the following criteria are eligible to apply for our grant opportunities:
- Tax-exempt organizations under Sections 501(c)(3) or 170(b)(1)(a)(vi) of the Internal Revenue Code and units of government.
- Work in at least one of the following counties: Bastrop, Burnet, Caldwell, Hays, Travis or Williamson.
In general, the Foundation does NOT grant funds for:
- unrestricted general operating expenses
- endowment funds
- religious organizations for religious purposes
- fundraising activities or events
- umbrella funding organizations that intend to distribute funds at their own discretion
- political lobbying or legislative activities
- multi-year commitments
Applications for our Community Grants program are accepted year-round. Our Women’s Fund and Hispanic Impact Fund operate on seasonal grant cycles, annually.
We’re proud to offer grants through three strategic programs: Community Grants, Hispanic Impact Fund and Women’s Fund.
Applying for a grant
The application process for the Foundation is accessible through our online grant portal. All available grant opportunities will be visible online (please refer to our timeline section above for active grant cycles). If you have any trouble logging in or creating an account please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.