We make grants to improve the quality of life for Central Texans.
Last year alone, we granted nearly $50 million to the community.
“... funding from ACF and the Hispanic Impact Fund lends a level of credibility that as a small organization we’ve not always had.”CHRISTINA COLLAZO,
FOUNDER & EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR TODOS JUNTOS
Grant application information
Organizations that meet the following criteria are eligible to apply for our grant opportunities:
- Tax-exempt organizations under Sections 501(c)(3) or 170(b)(1)(a)(vi) of the Internal Revenue Code and units of government.
- Work in at least one of the following counties: Bastrop, Burnet, Caldwell, Hays, Travis or Williamson.
In general, the Foundation does NOT grant funds for:
- endowment funds
- religious organizations for religious purposes
- fundraising activities or events
- umbrella funding organizations that intend to distribute funds at their own discretion
- political lobbying or legislative activities
- multi-year commitments
Applications for our Community Grants program are accepted year-round. The Black Fund, Hispanic Impact Fund and Women’s Fund operate on seasonal grant cycles, annually.
We’re proud to offer grants through four strategic programs: The Black Fund, Hispanic Impact Fund, Women’s Fund and Community Grants. Learn more about each opportunity below.
Applying for a grant
The application process for the Foundation is accessible through our online grant portal. All available grant opportunities will be visible online (please refer to our timeline section above for active grant cycles). If you have any trouble logging in or creating an account please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.