2021 Grant Partners
Thanks to the generosity of our investors, we awarded $400,000 to 20 local nonprofit organizations.
Unlike in years past, all semifinalists in each of our impact areas were awarded general operating funding. The winning finalist in each impact area received a $40,000 two-year grant.
Saint Louise House
HOUSING / $40,000 two-year grant
Saint Louise House is dedicated to the success of women and children moving from homelessness to healthy, independent lives.
Their proven program provides stable housing and wraparound services with highly-individualized support that fosters education, financial literacy, strong family relationships and healthy living, leading to a lifetime of self-sufficiency.
Todos Juntos Learning Center
CHILD CARE / $40,000 two-year grant
Todos Juntos improves the future of Central Texas by opening the door to academic and economic success for low-income families through education.
Todos Juntos believes that a multimodal, multigenerational approach is the best approach to ending the cycle of poverty and ensuring that all Austin’s residents can enjoy the promise our city has to offer.
Breakthrough Central Texas
EDUCATION / $40,000 two-year grant
Breakthrough Central Texas creates a path to and through college for students who will become the first in their families to earn a college degree.
All Central Texas children have the opportunity to realize their potential through the life-changing power of a college degree.
Jane’s Due Process
UNINTENDED PREGNANCY PREVENTION / $40,000 two-year grant
Jane’s Due Process helps young people in Texas navigate parental consent laws and confidentially access birth control.
They provide free legal support, 1-on-1 case management, and stigma-free information on sexual and reproductive health.
Black Mamas ATX
WOMEN’S HEALTH / $40,000 two-year grant
Black Mamas ATX’s mission is to ensure that Black women survive and thrive before, during and after childbirth. We envision a world without maternal health disparities.
They provide culturally aligned and client-centered birthing and mental health services that support women through their pregnancy and postpartum experiences.
Final Award Amounts
- Saint Louise House – $40,000 over 2 years
- Foundation Communities – $20,000
- SAFE Alliance – $10,000
- The Survive2Thrive Foundation – $10,000
- Todos Juntos Learning Center – $40,000 over 2 years
- Sammy’s House – $20,000
- Jeremiah Program – $10,000
- RISE Child Development Center – $10,000
- Breakthrough Central Texas – $40,000 over 2 years
- Con Mi MADRE – $20,000
- El Buen Samaritano – $10,000
- Latinitas – $10,000
Unintended Pregnancy Prevention
- Jane’s Due Process – $40,000 over 2 years
- The Texas Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy – $20,000
- Planned Parenthood of Greater Texas – $10,000
- People’s Community Clinic – $10,000
- Black Mamas ATX – $40,000 over 2 years
- Austin Area Urban League – $20,000
- GALS, Giving Austin Labor Support – $10,000
- Lone Star Circle of Care – $10,000