Apply for a Grant
It's easy to apply online for a grant from the Foundation.
First, you will create an account in the Online Grant Application Portal. Then you will log on to start a new grant application. You can save your application as a draft and log on later to edit your draft and submit the application. Each account maintains a record of the application history that you can access at any time.
We recommend that you carefully read the instructions and reference materials here before registering and starting your first application.
All applicants, including those who have applied through our previous system, are required to create an account. At the time of registration you are required to enter the following information:
- A username that is an email address*
- Your contact information
- Your organization’s information, including the EIN/Tax ID number (required)
*A user account can only be connected to one organization at a time. If you are a grantwriter for multiple organizations, please contact us to discuss your options.
Once your account is set up, you can do the following:
- Begin the application process
- Access application drafts and submitted applications
- For grants awarded before September 2015, please email your final report to our staff. Expectations for this report can be found in Exhibit B of your grant contract.
- For grants awarded after September 2015, please use your online account to submit your final report.
Helpful tips when applying
- For the best user experience when accessing our Online Grant Application Portal, we suggest using Internet Explorer. Other browsers may work, but you may encounter some minor technical issues.
- See a sample grant application
- As of Spring 2016, we require all grant proposals to use our project budget template, complete it for your project and upload it to your application as requested.