Focus Your Impact
One unique benefit you receive is the opportunity to learn about and give to the most pressing needs of local nonprofits working in the impact areas that you care about the most through our Community Grant program. By co-investing with the Foundation, your grantmaking multiplies to make a bigger impact. To get started now, please review our Community Impact Areas and complete this brief interest form.
How It Works
- We use the information you provide in your interest form to tailor invitations, learning opportunities and community grant opportunities to your specific interests. You can review or update your interests any time.
- We encourage nonprofit organizations to bring us their best ideas on how they can improve the quality of life for Central Texans.
- You receive a quarterly subscription of all recent grant requests we've received. The projects are grouped by Community Impact Areas so you can easily follow your own interests. You can invest in these projects with confidence, knowing that all grant requests have already been reviewed by our expert staff.
- You may choose to give to one, many or none of the grant requests you receive. You may fund the full amount or part. Be sure to reply by the deadline so that you don't miss out on an opportunity.
- Our grants staff will bundle your grant with grants made by other fundholders to multiply your impact. We award grants on a quarterly announcement schedule. The nonprofit will receive a list of funds that gave and grant amount.
- Nonprofit organizations receive notification of grant funding which includes your fund and contact information. If you'd prefer to make grants anonymously, please notify the Foundation.
Grant announcement dates for 2018 are: March 21st, June 20th, September 19th and December 19th